“Keeping bath time lots of fun!”
No one likes a cold shower. And it never fails – your water heater goes out at the most inconvenient time! Instead of waiting to be surprised by a cold shower or water pouring out of your utility closet, look for signs that it may be time for a water heater replacement.
5 SIGNS THAT IT MAY BE TIME FOR A WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT
- AGE. If it’s over 12 years old, at the very minimum you will need to have it inspected, but it’s best to replace it.
- RUSTY WATER. Discolored water is a sign that you have galvanized pipes. Call us.
- NOISY. We’re familiar with the little knocks and bangs of a water heater that’s heating up the water. This can be a sign that it’s time for a replacement.
- LEAKING TANK / WATER AROUND THE HEATER. Finding water around the heater means it’s time to have it looked at right away. Putting it off can result in excessive hot water heater pressure or thermal expansion which could lead to flooding in your room which causes a host of other expensive problems.
- INSUFFICIENT HOT WATER. Aging water heaters start to lose their ability to keep up with hot water needs.
Ignoring the signs of a hot water heater that’s at the end of it’s life, can be an expensive choice. It’s always better – and cheaper – to plan a water heater replacement when you first start noticing signs of wear. This gives you time to research your options, looks for deals, and schedule a water heater replacement appointment at a time that works for you.
TANKLESS WATER HEATER
Tankless water heaters are a fabulous option for energy efficiency and water conservation. A larger cost upfront but well worth it in the long run.
At CW’s Plumbing we’ll:
- inspect you existing water heater
- deliver and install your new water heater or tankless water heater
- haul away the old water heater
Please call CW’s to see if a tankless water heater is an option for you at 719-687-4122.